GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The College has a Students Grievance Redressal Cell. (In order to ensure transparency, in admissions and with paramount objective of preventing unfair practices and to provide a mechanism to innocent students for redressal of their grievances. In exercise of the power conferred under clause 1 of section 23 of the All India Council for Technical education, Act 1987). The functions of the cell are to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance Redressal cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment.
Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge Students Grievance Redressal Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Students Grievance Redressal Cell.
A Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College.
Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Making admission contrary to merit determined in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- Irregularity in the admission process adopted by the institute.
- Refusing admission in accordance with the declared admission policy of the institute.
- Breach the policy for reservation in admission as may be applicable.
- Delay in conduct of examinations or declaration of results beyond that specified in the academic calendar.
- On provision of student amenities as may have been promised or required to be provided.
- Denial of quality education as promised at the time of admission or required to be provided.
Mr. S. Joyson Abraham,
Student Grievance Redressal Officer,
V V College of Engineering,
Mobile No: 9443496904
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|1||Mr.J.Sunil||Assistant Professor/ Mechemail@example.com|
|2||Mr.A.Siva Subramanian||Assistant Professor/ Mechfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Mr.M.M.Vijay||Assistant Professor/ ECEemail@example.com|
|4||Ms.A.Sasithra Devi||Assistant Professor/ ECEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||Mr.T.A.Khaja Mueenudeen||Assistant Professor/ Civilemail@example.com|
|7||Ms.S. Kanthimathi||Assistant Professor/ CSEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Ms.S.Grace Sahaya Sheba||Assistant Professor/ Physicsemail@example.com|