The objective of the Training & Placement Cell is
- To organize campus recruitment by bringing the companies and offer job opportunities to all eligible students of final year
- To offer training on emergent technologies to the students and enhance their employability
- To build partnership with industries for mutual benefits
List of Recruiters
The College provides the companies visiting for Campus Drives with the following facilities :
- Large classrooms & halls for Pre- Placement Talks and Written Tests.
- AC rooms exclusively for conducting Group Discussions and Interviews.
- High-speed Internet connection and Wi- Fi throughout the college campus.
- All Classrooms are provided with LCD Projectors
- Arrangement for stay at Guest House with AC rooms for HRs
- Connecting with the recruiting companies regularly for campus placement
- Conducting Campus Recruitments
- Arranging Guest Lectures from Industry to deliver corporate knowledge to students and faculty
- Arranging Industrial visits, In Plant Training and Industry Projects to Impart practical knowledge and industry practices.
- Conducting Career Awareness programmes by Industry Professionals.
- Conducting Soft Skill Programmes to students by Industry Experts.
- Conducting complete Mock Recruitment Program by HR Professionals.
48 Hours Communicative English Training Program for First Year Students to enhance the Communicating ability of students in English and infuse confidence from the beginning
Two Days Career Awareness Camp for Second year students to offer awareness on various career choices available for an Engineering Student
Two Days Placement Awareness Camp for Third year students to offer awareness on various selection process adopted by various companies and offer training on aptitude tests, group discussion and personal interview
Five Days Placement Training program for Final Year students to make them ready for Campus Placement
One day Mock Recruitment Program for final year students by Corporate people
British English Certification (BEC)
Catia, Unigraphics Certifications by Siemens
CCNA Certification by CISCO
.Net , Java
Mr. C.D. Rajaganapathy
Head - Corporate Relations & Placement Officer
V V College of Engineering College
Phone : 04637 274300
Email : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org